In July, we launched a Shared Future open call for the curators who have project ideas but are in need for additional expertise about the Swiss contemporary art scene. Project applications came from Yekaterinburg, Krasnodar, Kazan, and Moscow. We thank everyone for participation and happy to announce the winners:
- Alexander Filippov-Chekhov, curator of the translators’ residencies in the Peredelkino art centre with his project, which explores reciprocal residencies for literary translators;
- Evgeniya Chaika, independent curator, with the project Statistics of Doubts exploring new communication strategies between artists;
- Curators’ team from the «Smena» Centre for Contemporary Culture with the project Playful Art Webring, a web-based platform for artistic 3D and low-tech experiments;
- Christina Pestova and Anna Kozlovskaya, curators with a transdisciplinary project «Along the Invisible River», inviting to an alternative journey along the urban spaces and their history;
- Furqat Polvon-Zoda, curator with the project of the educational online platform for architects, artists, and urbanists Urgent Architecture.
We wish all the best to the winners and look forward for their promising ideas find way in real life.